Sunday, February 01, 2015

Valentine's Day Special Discount





Valentine’s Day is that special time when you get to tell that special someone how much you care.  One of the best ways to do that is with art.  Art can provide the person you love with a lifetime of joy and each time they look at it, it will be you they are thinking about.

I know that Valentine’s Day comes shortly after the expense of Christmas and during the middle of Income Tax Season.  As a result, I am slashing the prices of my artwork in half.  All you have to do to receive a 50% discount on any of my published works on Fine Art America or my host Website http://barry-jones.artistwebsites.com is to use the following code at Checkout:

VAUFXK

This code applies to my portion of the price.  Since all orders are carefully fulfilled by Fine Art America/Pixels.com I cannot offer a discount for their portion of the price, which includes printing and accessories.  Regardless, this is an exceptional discount and applies to all of my art including Patent Prints.  Please take a few minutes to browse my galleries.  Out of the more than  1400 Prints available you are sure to find just the right Item for that special person. 

No comments: